HOW IS CINNAMON USEFUL, WHAT IT HELPS FROM, WHERE IT IS ADDED, HOW TO APPLY
We propose to discuss the topic: “How is cinnamon useful, what it helps, where it is added, how to use it”. Here you can find basic information and provide it in a convenient way.
Cinnamon with honey: useful properties and contraindications, recipes
For sore throats, colds, for cosmetic purposes and just as a sugar substitute – honey is in the arsenal of almost every housewife. The same applies to spicy cinnamon, without which it is difficult to imagine fragrant pastries or warming mulled wine. More often, we use these products individually. But in a pair, they can bring much more benefit, which we will talk about further.
What is the use of a duet
The main positive properties of honey with cinnamon:
- helps to get rid of excess weight;
- improves the digestive tract;
- strengthens the vascular system;
- helps to get rid of colds and sore throat;
- regenerates the skin, has a rejuvenating effect and increases other skin benefits of cinnamon.
- Cinnamon with honey can awaken and improve appetite, tone the body. Thanks to its pleasant aroma, this mixture can awaken, soothe, improve sleep and improve the emotional state. All this is due to the associations that the duo of useful ingredients evokes. And these are only positive emotions – the smell of the meadow, spicy buns, hot drinks, warmth, comfort.
- Such a mixture perfectly replaces sugar or other sweet additives (syrups, jam), so it will be easier for those with a sweet tooth to adhere to diets. Cinnamon reduces blood sugar, which makes it even healthier when paired with honey.
Slimming honey with cinnamon
Cinnamon with honey has a cleansing effect – toxins and toxins are removed, metabolism improves, cholesterol levels decrease. Accordingly, unwanted weight is lost.
Why cinnamon with honey contributes to weight loss:
- The mixture cleans the stomach, which means that it can digest food faster and better;
- Thanks to the therapeutic mixture, all glucose in the body is processed into energy, and not into body fat;
- An established appetite will prevent you from forgetting to eat in the middle of the day, which busy people often sin.
Of course, you should not expect a quick result from a fragrant mixture. After all, losing weight primarily depends on the lifestyle and quality of food. But this is one of the factors that will affect the acceleration of the process and its consolidation.
Here are some recipes that will help you get closer to the cherished indicator on the scales:
- Tea – Every morning, start by making your favorite tea. Strain it to remove the tea leaves, and add half a teaspoon of cinnamon to the liquid. After 10 minutes, you can add two teaspoons of honey. Drink the drink chilled before meals twice a day. This portion can be divided in two and drunk half a glass in the morning and evening.
- Drink – if you don’t like tea, you can do the same with plain clean water. The proportions per glass are the same. Drinking cinnamon water is really very beneficial for your health.
- Ginger Mix – Add half a teaspoon of cinnamon powder and ginger powder to boiled water. When the water has cooled slightly, add two teaspoons of honey and two tablespoons of lemon juice. Take 20 minutes before meals.
- Fermented milk drink – medicinal ingredients can be added to kefir, fermented baked milk or yogurt. For half a liter, you need a teaspoon of cinnamon powder and two teaspoons of honey. This elixir makes a good snack between meals. You can also drink it at night.