Because weekends are for sweet treats. Indulge in this deliciously creamy recipe this weekend and forget about the troubles of the previous week.
For the Crust:
- 1 1/2 cups nilla wafer crumbs, about 48 cookies
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
For the Fudge:
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup unsalted butter
- pinch of salt
- 3/4 cup heavy cream
- 11 ounces white chocolate chips
- 7 ounces marshmallow cream
- 3/4 cup strawberry preserves
- Line a 9-inch square dish with foil. Set aside.
- In a food processor, pulse cookies until fine crumbs. Add melted butter and stir until combined. Press into bottom of prepared dish.
- In a large mixing bowl, add white chocolate chips and marshmallow cream. Set aside.
- In a large saucepan, combine sugar, butter, salt and cream. Heat over medium high heat, stirring constantly, until mixture begins to boil. Continue boiling for 4-5 minutes (at a rolling boil). Remove from heat and pour over chocolate chips and marshmallow cream.
- Using an electric mixer, beat mixture until white chocolate chips are melted and fudge is creamy (about 1-2 minutes). Add strawberry preserves and stir gently until swirled in. Pour over crust. Refrigerate fudge for 4 hours. Cut and serve!
Recipe taken from foodfanatic.com