by Temitope Beesley– Beauty Editor
Get the look: Navy Blue Smokey Eye With Pink Lips
This look is perfect for a date night, girl’s night out or a wedding guest makeup.
Here are the steps to achieve this gorgeous look
– Prep skin with a serum. I used Mahogany Naturals monoi healing oil serum 10 minutes before applying my primer.
– Primer is Nyx Angel Veil. I let it sit for 5 minutes before I applied my foundation
– Foundation is Revlon colour stay applied with a real techniques stippling brush.
– I applied Ben Nye translucent powder in topaz under my eye for a slight highlight, then Ben Nye powder in chestnut all over my face to keep my make up in place all day.
– For my eyes I used a black jumbo pencil as a base, then I applied Mary Kay navy blue every shadow on top. I applied a mid-tone brown in my crease to blend it all in, then a black eyeshadow in the outer corner for definition.
– I made sure I blended it all in then I used my golden shade highlight powder from my sleek contour kit as a brow bone highlight and in my inner eye corner to open up my eyes.
– I used my favourite mascara then strip eyelashes from eBay to complete the look.
– For blush I used raisin by Mac and pink lipstick from Fashion Fair.