We’re not even kidding. That’s actually the title of one UK Grime artist Kano’s new tracks off his new EP. The 29 year old east London born rapper dropped two new hits at midnight on Monday telling his fans he felt great to be making music again.
In a Facebook post earlier in the day, Kano thanked fans in advance for pre ordering and buying the track.” I’m releasing “Hail” and “NewBanger” on iTunes at MIDNIGHT (link in bio). Vinyl soon come!,” he said.
“Feels good to be back realising music again. From the soul, without compromise. 100% on my own terms. This is just the beginning of something special I’m putting together for 2015. I appreciate the love you’ve shown me so far. I got you. We’re having fun this year, mate. More bangers, more bangers!!#Hail #NewBanger #BPM #Independence.”
It’s been three years since we last heard from the award winning rapper and actor who gave us great hits including P’s & Q’s and ‘Nite, Nite’. So to celebrate his come back, here are five reasons we think he’s amazing. Apart from the fact that he’s a talented artist of course (ahem).
1. He’s utterly dashing. How many men do you know who look this great in a bow tie?
2. A self confessed plantain lover. Yes ladies, Kano cooks and he’s quite good at it too from the looks of this picture
3. He rolls with some of the best in the industry. Imagine who could come visiting?
4. He looks just as equally dashing without sans shirt. This is the stuff dreams are made of
5. Picture yourself on holiday with that face……uh uh, yep!
Watch the visuals for New Banger here