Lately, we’ve been blessed with gorgeous weather. The sun is finally out, the heating is coming off and your mind will no doubt be turning towards the upcoming summer months and how to get your bod ready. While everyone’s wearing mini skirts, daisy dukes shorts and dresses, heaven forbid you’ll to be that person hiding behind jeans and long dresses because you didn’t get your legs right.
It really isn’t a big task. Here are some quick, simple and affordable tips.
- Exfoliate with a mixture of brown sugar and olive oil every 2 days. Olive oil is known for its moisturising and antioxidant properties. Your skin will love it
- To reduce the dreaded cellulite ( fat deposits that looks like cottage cheese under your skin). Use a mixture of coffee granules and coconut oil to exfoliate daily. This will remove dead skin cells and give great circulation which will in return start to move those pesky little fat deposits.
- Shave with natural oils such extra virgin olive oil. It’s much better than the store-bought shaving creams and it’s something that can be found in your kitchen.
- Moisturise to keep your legs hydrated and soft. Try Mahogany Naturals body butter £30
- Get your bronze on with these ( Sally Hanson Air brush Legs) bronzing sprays £4. They give your legs a Hollywood bronze glow. If you’re of a lighter skin tone, make sure you wear gloves to protect your hands from staining.