It’s competition time. We’re giving one lucky reader a chance to win a selection of some of the world’s premium coffee worth over £35!
The Reincarnation of the Decaffei-nation
It’s the moment coffee lovers have been waiting for… The launch of The Decadent Decaf Coffee Company whose aim is to reincarnate decaf and spill the beans about why the nation should wake up to this delicious healthy coffee – whether you are a caffeine lover or decaf devotee.
By taking the highest quality single origin coffees, which are gently decaffeinated using the premium Swiss Water Process (leaving the coffee flavours in the bean before being slowly flame roasted in small batches), The Decadent Decaf Coffee Company has created a much awaited gourmet decaf range which includes:
Signature Espresso Blend
Indonesia Sumatra Mandehling
Costa Rica Strictly Hard Bean
We have teamed up with The Decadent Decaf Coffee Company to offer one lucky reader the chance to win each of the five coffees from the range.
Why Decant to Decaf?
- Great tasting single origin decaffeinated coffees – you won’t notice the difference between caffeinated and decaf
- Less anxiety/stress and better quality of sleep than drinking classic caffeinated coffee
- Can help preserve brain function
- Contains high levels of anti-oxidants that can prevent conditions associated with the aging process and cancer
- A great source of hydration. The old myth of coffee being a diuretic is yet another old misnomer that has been proven wrong by scientists
How to enter
It’s really simple. Go to the NL magazine homepage, scroll down on the right hand corner and click on the subscribe button to receive our weekly newsletter here and you’ll be automatically entered into our draw.
The winner will be notified via email on the 18th of February.
Competition closes at 12pm on the 17th of February so hurry and enter now!
All coffees are available exclusively @ www.decadentdecaf.com