Mother’s day is just around the corner and as a mum of two little ones, it’s safe to say I know one or two things I’d want for that very special day. As women, we all work pretty much 7 days a week with our businesses, side hustle, husbands, kids and the rest of the family, hence we barely have any time to just relax.
Most mums are or have experienced this, and Mothering Sunday is a perfect time to pay her back with some much needed TLC. So, if you’re on the hunt for last minute Mother’s Day gift inspiration, here are my top 5 gifts that she’ll really love and remember all year, guaranteed.
- A spa day at (Bicester golf and spa) £130: Where she can be by herself, de-stress, and indulge in all the fabulous treatments on offer like a full body scrub (Germaine de capucinni chocolate exfoliation), that’s sure to get rid of all dry skin and stress. She’ll also be able to catch up on some much needed uninterrupted sleep.
- Hot stone massage: to melt all the built up tension and stress away, release any muscle ache and tension. £70 gets you 60 minutes of pure bliss.
- YSL the mats lipstick (Rouge Pur Couture) £26: You can’t go wrong with a red lipstick. They are pure luxury, makes a woman feel sophisticated plus they are highly pigmented.
- Estee Lauder (modern muse perfume) £88: An absolutely luxurious fragrance. With notes of rose, mandarin, mango and strawberries, This is the sort of scent you can imagine a very successful, highly sophisticated lady smells like. Its sweet, floral and smells like summer.
- The body shop LIP & CHEEK VELVET STICK £12: A very natural make up item for cheeks and lips to give you that summer peachy glow. These are moisturising and have just the right amount of pigmentation without being too colourful.