Not only do these daughters have wonderfully talented mothers, but they’ve also inherited their style! From political royalty Michelle Obama, and her stunning daughters, to JLo’s mini me Emme, take a look at these celebrity mothers and daughters who raise the style stakes…
Flower Power – Michelle and Malia Obama
From the pastel colours, matching low ponytails and bracelets, one wouldn’t know who was the mother and who was the daughter! We love their feminine yet casual style choice – emulate the look with these floral dupes.
- Oasis Bold Floral Top, £35: Look stunning just like the Obama’s in this Oasis top, if you love the co-ord trend, pick up the matching shorts! This would look fabulous on Malia.
- Dolce & Gabbana Crystal-embellished floral-brocade jacket, £1,860: This is an ideal summer investment. The jacket is a boxy fit, so would suit all shapes and sizes, plus, how beautiful is the print? We adore the floral-brocade design.
Pretty in Pink – Jennifer and Emme Lopez
How cute is Emme Lopez’s mini Gucci tote? We want it! (Preferably in adult size!). Not only do we have major bag envy, but we also love Jennifer and her daughter’s matching peplum outfits, so much so, we’ve found two similar tops just for you; simply add a pink pencil skirt and you’re good to go.
- Jolie Moi Crocheted Lace 3/4 Sleeve Top, £44.99: The detail on this lace top is beautiful, and with the slight pieces of sheerness underneath, the top just oozes sophistication. At £44.99, this top is bargain.
- Hobbs London Tijou Lace Top, £66: This top is a more youthful interpretation of Lopez’s own top, the circular pattern and cami top underneath freshens up a typically mature fabric. Perfect for teens, wear with black skinny jeans and boots.
Skater Mad –Katie Holmes and Suri Cruise
Suri Cruise has been in fashion magazines since she was a toddler…and now we know why! Suri and Katie are both rocking the white skater skirt and black and white shirt, and we love it. Get a top similar to Suri’s below, and how about teaming it with a white skater skirt too, for added effortlessness.
1. Topshop Stripy Vest, £10: This is a wardrobe staple, pair it with a skirt like Suri or with jeans in the autumn, it really is a versatile piece to own.
2. New Look White Baroque Cut Out Skater Skirt,
£10: We cant take our eyes off the lace on this skirt, it really is the perfect summer skirt, pair with a simple vest top and you will be beach ready.
Plaid Mad: Kourtney and Penelope Kardashian
After the birth of her son, I’m sure Kourtney was excited to get her fashion mitts on Penelope! So much so, we spotted them in matching looks. Laid back, comfortable and of course designer, we may not have the Kardashian’s bank balance, but there are so many purse friendly alternatives:
- Mango Chest Pocket Check Shirt, Bright Red £34.99: Summer, autumn or winter, plaid is here to stay. Mango have created a stunning line of shirts at affordable prices, so you can emulate Kourtney’s look without breaking the bank.
2. Topshop RED MIX AND MATCH CHECK SHIRT, £30.00: We have always loved Topshop, but after seeing this check shirt we love it so much more!
Rip it up: Jessica and Haven Alba
Jessica has been our style crush for a while now – she’s always on trend, and she makes the most basic wardrobe staples freshingly stylish and new. She’s done it again with these ripped jeans. Ripped jeans are everywhere this season; here Jessica embraces the grunged-up, retro look. Haven matches mummy with her pastel blouse, which softens the rest of her outfit.
- MOTO BABY BLUE RIPPED MOM JEANS, £40.00: We love these Topshop jeans, like Jessica’s pair, they feature a heavily faded wash, ripped knees and frayed seams. Pair these grungy jeans with a feminine top like baby Haven and Jessica, for the perfect day look.
- New Look Faded Blue Ripped Skinny Jeans, £24.99: at £24.99 these are a bargain! Great for those who are a shy of the daring rips, these jeans subtly introduce you to this summer’s hottest trend.