There’s nothing better than a good ol’ Primark shopping trip, because lets face it you leave with great affordable pieces without feeling too guilty. From dark florals, to furry coats, to high-heeled boots, we get all thehigh-fashion dupes at a fraction of the cost – perfect for students and perfect for our bank balances!
Below are some of the fashion staples we should all be buying this season!
All prices are TBC at the moment, but knowing Primark, we guarantee all of these pieces are set at affordable prices!
Which pieces do you like the most? comment below.
1. Dark floral prints were everywhere during Fashion Week, imitate the hot trend with this feminine dress, the mid sleeves and the flaring of the skater bottom are perfect for the curvier figure.
2. They are warm, fun and add a new textural element to any outfit! The fluffy jumper gets you noticed like no other knitwear! We love it in black because it’s sure to look good with any skirt or trouser – regardless of the colour.
3. These are definitely autumn’s ‘it’ footwear: with its subtle yet substantial heel and cool croc print, these shoes give enough boost to flatter your legs, and also make you look and feel effortlessly stylish. These timeless boots will work with just about anything in your wardrobe.
4. Bold. Beautiful and darn affordable, who says winter means no fashion?! The pillar-box red borders on the OTT but the gorgeous, fur lining tones everything down to make the piece an overall great fashion statement. We love the neon of the second coat, it’s unique with the exposed black zipping, and would look fab under an all-black outfit – we want it!
5. Yes, a satchel may sound old-fashioned, but this silver bag is much cooler. Along with being incredibly functional (hands down, the most comfortable way to carry all your day essentials), the bronze-gokd detailing make it look much more expensive than it is!